Ultra-Track Pans® composite model
Modular, 6-meter (20 ft) spill containment pans share containment, providing unlimited capacity.
Capture hazardous spills from railroad tanker cars and locomotives
Ultra-Track Pans have been designed to provide spill containment at industrial rail sidings, locomotive maintenance, and fueling facilities. Available in virtually any length, Ultra-Track Pans may be used to collect small spills and leaks OR to capture and channel off significant spills caused by defective equipment or a major overflow.
- Prevent costly clean-up and regulatory fines.
- Slip-resistant design.
- All polyethylene construction: the rugged track pans withstand harsh chemicals and are designed to function in temperatures ranging from -40 to 60 °C (-40 to 140 °F).
- Sealed System: polyethylene gaskets keep spills from falling between the rails and pans.
- Trucks and other vehicles can drive over Track Pans with grates in place.
- Economical and easy to install.
Ultra-Track Pans railroad spill containment