Pop-up spill containment pools capture leaks and spills to minimize environmental damage and related clean-up costs.
The Ultra-Pop Up Pool® is a compact, easy-to-use spill response product that can be used as a catch-all for many spill containment applications, including: leaking hydraulic lines, pipes, machinery, and packages. A foam ring around the edges raises the walls as the amount of liquid increases, making it easy to set up in emergencies.
- Easy to use: simply remove from protective case and shake quickly to expand.
- Excellent chemical resistance to diesel fuel, antifreeze, acids, caustics and corrosives. The 1,514‑liter (400 gal.) pool is made of 610 g/m2 PVC (18 oz.), and all other sizes are made of 339 g/m2 polyethylene (10 oz.)
- Available sizes: 1,514 l (400 gal.), 946 l (250 gal.), 568 l (150 gal.), 379 l (100 gal.), 250 l (66 gal.), 76 l (20 gal.).
- Available in sprung steel* or economy models.
- Compact to fit inside spill kits.
- Handles on the Steel Sprung Model storage bags can be used to hang on a wall near shipping/receiving docks.
Excellent for response to:
- Damaged saddle tanks
- Cross-over lines
- Hazmat spills
- Leaking containers, machinery or piping
- Or as a decontamination pool or collection pool for soiled sorbents.
*1,514 l (400 gal.) and 946 l (250 gal.) sizes are not available in sprung steel model.